Multi-purpose high temperature grease with good adhesive properties and high mechanical and thermal stability
Properties and Performance:
- AUTOL TOP 2000 HIGH TEMP is a high pressure grease of the consistence class 2 with exceptionally good adhesive properties.
- It has an extreme mechanical and thermal stability, protects the lubrication points against corrosion and is water resistant.
- The combination of the special base oils with the saponification type leads to a high efficiency also under extreme conditions as they prevail in the construction industry, in wheel bearings of large axles or bearings in damp surroundings.
- AUTOL TOP 2000 HIGH TEMP is a high-pressure high-temperature grease suitable for the lubrication of roller and slide bearings, even under impact loads.
- AUTOL TOP 2000 HIGH TEMP is especially proven in bearings exposed to high radiation temperatures, such as hot-air fans, bitumen mixing plants etc. Especially suitable for the application of wheel bearings of fast running respectively disk braked commercial vehicles, passenger cars and trailer tires.
- Please observe the manufacturer’s specifications when selecting products.
Attention! The highest short-time top temperature permissible is max. +200°C, at permanent temperatures over 160°C regreasing is necessary in shorter intervals corresponding to the thermal load.