A synthetic industrial gear oil based on polyalkylene glycol (PAG) fluids. Enhanced with a tailored additive pack to provide extended life and capability to handle heavier loads. PAG fluids maintain an effective lubricating film over wide operating temperatures.
• Excellent corrosion protection.
• Excellent lubricity.
• High load carrying properties.
• Outstanding oxidation stability.
• Wide temperature operating range.
• Optimal lubrication at high and low temperatures, even at heavy loads.
Suitable for use with worm gears at low speeds and higher torque. Polyalkylene glycol fluids are not compatible with mineral oils, when changing over from mineral gearbox oil the gearbox must be thoroughly drained, flushed and cleaned. Lubricants based on Polyalkylene glycol may affect certain gear case paints and shrink certain seals.
NOTE PAG OILS MUST NOT BE MIXED WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCTS
SYNTHETIC PAG 220 Gear Oil
Density @15°C - 1.057
Flash Point °C - >200
Kinematic Viscosity cSt @ 40°C - 220
Pour Point °C - <-42